Birth Keepers Sister Circle
January 24 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
PREVENT & HEAL BURNOUT ● LEARN SELF-CARE TOOLS ● PREVENT ENERGY DRAINS ● RELEASE SECOND HAND TRAUMA ● REPLENISH YOUR BODY & SOUL!
January Topic: CREATING A SAFE AND SACRED SISTERHOOD
WHAT: The intention of this Sacred Circle is to create a safe, nurturing and supportive space for women who serve families during pregnancy, birth and postpartum to find solace, inspiration, community and healing.
Each month we will focus on a different topic to:
• process your experiences supporting pregnant and birthing mothers in a safe and confidential space
• gain a new perspective thru the use of art exploration, guided meditation, and more
• learn mindfulness tools to remain present and grounded during challenging times and everyday
• learn tools for greater self-care
• recharge your body-mind-spirit
• learn new ways to listen to our clients
WHY: Have you felt… Exhausted? Lonely? Hopeless? Discouraged? Unsupported?
Serving new mothers is a Spiritual calling. Welcoming new life and supporting mothers in their birth journey requires strength, wisdom, compassion and courage.
The physical, mental and emotional demands of supporting pregnant and postpartum mothers can take a toll in your health and reflect in the overall quality of your life and sometimes even in your work.
To hold clear space for others, we first need to take care of ourselves. Remember the flight attendant’s advice: “In the event of an emergency, please put on your oxygen mask before assisting others.”
WHO: This event is for birth & postpartum doulas, midwives, LD nurses, female Obstetricians, lactation consultants, chiropractors, and any woman who attends mothers during pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
Registration is encouraged.
WHERE: Red Tent Collective
1597 Main Street, Dunedin
*Art by Marlene L’Abbe